Token model itself is quite simple to understand, but there are also certain advantages for token holders that might not be so clear for common investor. For example the position in que that will be determined by the amount of tokens you are holding. Demand for the token should in our view correlate with the amount of users in the ecosystem. The project has acquired some highly relevant partnerships and they are presented on the website, but we feel that few of them might not be that important for the projects' success.
- Large, well connected and endorsed team. Team members have prior experience in various industries that are beneficial for the project
- Token model is simple, effective and easy to understand for a common investor
- Roadmap seems highly realistic and achievable considering the team size and goal for funding
- Few partnerships presented
- Some of the presented partnerships don’t seem to be that relevant for the project
It is an ecosystem of intelligent services and neural networks for conducting effective trading activities on cryptocurrency markets. The idea behind FTEC is very clear: to create a holistic ecosystem that will contain all the necessary tools based on AI and Neural Networks for users with any level of experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies. Team have already working product which is on the market for almost a year and sucessfully trade for 10k+ active members. In near future this project will be a part of whole FTEC ecosystem. Team offers a complex of 15 original solutions for:
- Boosting trading efficiency.
- Saving time of a trader.
- Receiving the latest trends in the industry.
- Improving trading strategies of users.
- Minimizing the risks of the trading activity.
- Studying the specifics of crypto trading.
Company has 5 consultants, some of them:
Andrey Dryga ( Blockchain | ICO Analyst | ICO-Anti-Scam expert ) who was seen in Startup Red Lanterns (Anti-Scam expert)
Tyler Sanford as Part of 8 ICO’s raising $130+ Million. Strong knowledge of marketing experience with seven years of experience with Tech-Startups such as Yelp and Zenefits. TOP-50 from more than 25000 People on ICCbench.com. who took part in these projects: Elysian (Marketing Consultant), PokerSports (Branding and Social Media Advisor), SMARTRealty (Community Outreach), EtherInc (Advisor), SafeCrypt (ICO Marketing & Branding Advisor)
Vladimir Nikitin (Co-founder of Top ICO Advisor, Legal consultant, Blockchain cryptocurrency specialist and a member of several Board of Directors.). He was seen working at TimeBox (Operation Advisor) ICO Startup.